Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Another early pic -- high school week?

Can anyone identify the campers and approximate year for this photo from Frank Bush's files? Do Kay Wiseman and Janet Ewald have their backs to the camera maybe? Behind the boy in the center -- is that Sandi Heston? And two behind her, Barbara also from Greenville? Sandi Heston Rinderer says, "The pix of High School week is indeed me behind the boy in the center. The boy in the center is Ronnie Volkmar, from Greenville. I think Barbara Haley is second behind me, also from Greenville and the blond girl to the right is Diana Rafferty from East St. Louis. Boy on the left with dark hair is Johnny King from Landsdowne church in East St. louis. He came to the '99 reunion and is working in N.Y. state planting churches. I think that might be Kay Wiseman's back in the center of the picture but doubt very much that it is Janet Elam Ewald there also. Based on our ages in the pix, I don't think that could be Janet Ewald. Not sure who it is. Maybe a Huck girl. "

1 comment:

Bond Camp said...

I remember the Huck girls... the were faculty several weeks when I was a camper ... I think that might be Becky..
Deb Fritz Monroe