Wednesday, February 7, 2007

How about these bell-ringers?1956?


Can you identify anyone here? Sandi Heston Rinderer says, "The bell tower photo, I can identify the guy on the right. I think it is Tom McKean from Greenville." After checking with Mike, she added: "My brother Mike says the pix of the belltower is indeed Tom McKean, on the right. The dark haired girl on the left is Theda Butler. Her dad Clifton Butler was the minister at Greenville before your dad. The light haired guy is "probably" David Rush and the other girl is unknown." Clifton Butler was instrumental in organizaing that first week of camp -- his last summer at Greenville. As the next PK in the Greenville parsonage I didn't know Theda but got to know Raynelle(sp?) Butler when she came visit. -- Paula

1 comment:

F Bush said...

I don't think the girl on the left is Theda Butler. "Elsworth" comes to mind, or a girl from Mulberry Grove. The girl between the two boys may have the last name of Julian.