Saturday, February 24, 2007

Trips to prisons

Frank Bush recalls, "I don't remember when the "Trip to prison" was taken. We took a Life Recruit week to visit Vandalia Prison– which is what I thought of when I saw Seth Wilson in this shot. What troubles me is that all the kids are from Greenville. We took the Greenville kids to Manard Prison. If this is that group, why is Seth with us? Mystery." I remember taking a later trip to Manard, Life Recruit week when I was 14. So that would have been 1966. This is of course much earlier.

Judy Kious, Fred McKean, Raye Linda Rush, Merlene Hagler, Ronnie Lamb, Charlotte Schroeder. All from Greenville

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kids left to right as one row:
Judy Kious, Fred McKean, Raye Linda Rush, Merlene Hagler, Ronnie Lamb, Charlotte Schroeder. All from Greenville

Anonymous said...

Per the license plate on the car in background this was 1958