Wednesday, February 21, 2007

High school in late 1960s

Cindy Rasler is on the end of the next to the back row in the red jacket. Frank says Tom Van Meter is in the pic, too. Scott Cain in blue and Janet Boyle in yellow in the row in front of Cindy. Gary Thornburg in the yellow behind her. Carla Sexton is in front of Cindy Rasler and next to Jan Boyle. Some discussion on whether the guy in the red shirt in front row is Rick Walston. Double click the picture for an enlarged version to see the faces better.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula, is the guy in the row in front of Cindy,,, Scott Cain? I may have a source for the girl who is in the yellow next to him. The presence of Scott makes me think this must be a picture from 1968 ,,, possibly 1969. Does your dad have this group from another angle? I noticed that he often did that.

Bond Camp said...

This was in with the 1959 pics but obviously is later. I'll ask Dad (Frank)for more information. Makes me wonder, too, if the one of the boys whistling was another year as well.

Anonymous said...

Is the 2nd guy in the back row Janet Thornburg's brother? Check out the red shirt in the front row... any chance that is Rick Walston?

Anonymous said...

Carla Sexton is in front of Cindy Rasler and next to Jan Boyle. I don't think that is Rick Walston in the front row!

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's Gary Thornburg in the back row!!

Anonymous said...

No, it is NOT Rick Walston!

Anonymous said...

I don't think that it's me in the front row.