Monday, March 5, 2007

Chapel, 1969


Remember "hands behind your head" and "draw your swords" and racing to look up verses? 1st row has Jeri Crane and to her right her cousin Jill Whited. 1:5 Debbie Cahill

Looks like Gaynel Lockwood (Evan Mac's mom) keeping watch in the second row.

Last picture in "Chapel 1969" section:
Guitar player, Greg Heavner 2nd row, far left, Connie Combes 3: 4 Terri Werden 3:6 Carol Gurley Last row, left of tree, Ralpha Painter
Right side, center - Carla Jordan (with pigtails)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hands on your head" picture 1st row has my cousin Jeri Crane and to her right my sister Jill Whited

Anonymous said...

Last picture in "Chapel 1969" section:
Guitar player, Greg Heavner
2nd row, far left, Connie Combes
3rd row, 4 Terri Werden
3rd row, 6 Carol Gurley
Last row, left of tree, Ralpha Painter
Right side, center - Carla Jordan (with pigtails)

Anonymous said...

3:5 is Christy McCune, my next-door neighbor. Across the aisle from Carol is Susan Wilhoit.

Anonymous said...

The first girl on the left looks like Luann Stanton from WR, but cannot be sure.

Anonymous said...

"Hands behind your head" has Debbie Cahill front row #5 and "draw your swords" has Gaynel Lockwood in the 2nd row.

Anonymous said...

Rick,
I think you are right. She looks like Barbara, and I really thought I should know her, but couldn't think of her name.

Debi Pickett Wemple said...

Hate to admit it but the girl in the very loud pants in chapel I think is me.