Friday, March 9, 2007

Pre-high about 1966

Here is the pic -- we'll get to names later but please give us any you know. This is one of Wilson Wiseman's pics.
To give us a start on the names...
row1 -- 1 Jan Crane 5 Debbie Pickett, 12 Sally Armour 14 Candee Barton
row2 -- 6 Karen Vogan, 9 Beth Crane 12 Jackie Greenlee, 16 Lynne Gurley
row3 -- 12 Tom Plog, 13 Steve Underwood, 15 Steve Mueller, 18 Robbie Fritz
row4 -- 1 Larry Williams, 2 Bob Kelly 11 Dan Clymer 14 Tom Armour holding 2 yr. old Karen Armour 15 Doris Armour

Help us out with the rest of them!

4 comments:

Bond Camp said...

I believe that this photo is from about 1966 due to the age of the kids .. Rob Fritz, Lynn Gurley , Candee Barton and others.

Anonymous said...

Two of my cousins are in this picture.

Row 1:1 Jan Crane

Row 2:9 Beth Crane

I believe their mother "Nadine" worked as dorm mom that week.

Anonymous said...

Row 4, 1: Larry Williams, preacher at Bethalto.
Row 2, 6: Karen Vogan, Wood River.

I had those glasses in 5th grade. (maybe 6th, too...but for sure, 5th).

Anonymous said...

I (Sally Armour) am the little girl in the white dress on the ground - yes this is 66 based on my picture and the age of my sister Karen. My parents and sister are in the back row. Karen is an unhappy 2 yr old and in Tom Armour's arms. Tom is the bald man with glasses about 3 over from Danny Clymer. Doris Armour (dark haired woman in white top, her watch is reflecting light).